St. Michael’s, Betchworth
The local parish was concerned about the state of their roof and did not want to pay for scaffolding that may not be necessary for a simple inspection.
- Liaised with architects to establish was aspects they wanted capturing
- On site for a day
- Full mapping and detailed images taken
- Back to the client within 5 business days
- Established that was no immediate need to have the roof repaired
- Saved in excess of £2000 by not employing scaffolding to assist with the inspection.